We want to provide a highly accessible, comprehensive hub for non-clinical education and resources that are easy to find, afford, trust and use, regardless of your career stage, location, role or experience.
Building industry-wide capability and public understanding delivers positive outcomes for everyone.
What's in it for you?
Veterinarians and Nurses
- Empowerment through improved self-awareness and capabilities, so that practice is less stressful; career progression more possible; life choices more aligned and sustainable; and engagement and satisfaction greater.
- Improved sense of value and sustained purpose and development within more collaborative cultures.
- Knowledge, skills and capabilities to better lead and manage a more engaged, collaborative and aligned workplace, resulting in lower personal stress; greater staff retention; easier recruitment; fewer accidents; less presenteeism and absenteeism = sustained productivity
- Improved workplace culture through better HR, systems and processes
- Increased profits from inventory sales profits, lower staff turnover, and improved efficiency, quality and productivity KPIs.
- Reduced stress from making well-informed, more confident business decisions.
- Improved Corporate Social Responsibility
Drug / Product Wholesalers
- Sustainable veterinary market.
- Improved Corporate Social Responsibility.
- More positive veterinary environment to retain and help sales staff thrive
Public and Animals
- Sustainable veterinary service from flourishing staff.
- Improved satisfaction and lower stress through better managed expectations and improved communication
Service Providers incl. Charities,
AVA, CVE, Consultancies etc.
- Broader reach and impact
- Increased profit.
- Improved reputation and perceived membership value through visible collaboration, resource links and potentially funded programs.
- Fewer complaints due to improved practitioner capabilities, and more vets to meet public/animal needs
- Improved professional standards due to sustained career engagement = continued learning and shared knowledge
- Fewer Fitness to Practice concerns; reduced mental or emotional problems and linked substance dependency, through improved public understanding, personal capabilities, and work systems and culture.
- Less vet attrition = higher registration revenue.
A virtual lolly-shop of learning and a strategic smorgasbord of resources and connection opportunities, SVC makes it easy to explore the puzzle pieces for the picture you’d like to create.